Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Pretty day today, started cool though...

Coffee at McDonalds then to Appletrees for a half order of biscuits and gravy... portions were terribly small. Back home and watched the debate... I thought Obama beat McCain. Got my laundry done and that is a good thing. I am considering vacuuming and perhaps dusting... It just cleared up at 11am this morning, until then it was overcast and foggy. I hope the remainder of the weekend is nice.
This afternoon, I decided I'd better mow the lawns as I don't trust the weather here.  They look better now.
Thought you all might enjoy a little 'Mountain Lake' picture to remind you of what a beautiful land we live in.  Who but God could provide such beauty??? and who but Man could consistently ruin it???  We need to preserve the natural beauty so that our descendants can enjoy it too.
Omar liked the picture and asked when we could go there... I thought to myself what a perfect opportunity... snicker (I really wouldn't do that though...) or would I??

1 comment:

Leann said...

The lake pic is absolutely stunning! Makes you want to pitch a tent and enjoy the view.