Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A late beginning to a short week...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals, another new client today so I am up to 15 again. Stopped at Roths and got a loaf of bread and some carmels... I love them and they are out in prep for Halloween and the carmel apples and such. Looks to be a beautiful day today and feeding the ducks should be fun and provide an opportunity to deepen a friendship at the same time. Ralphy is supposed to take his car into Sams and get another opinion on the noise he hears under the hood. I still think it is the tensioner pulley. Omar is mysteriously absent this morning, I am not sure where he might be but there was a trail of cracker crumbs leading down the dungeon steps so he may have gone down there... I still wonder about Achmed and the cell phone thing... perhaps they are in cahoots and putting together some surprise for me... I shudder to think. Imagination my friends is what spices up the mundane existence we muddle tru...

No comments: