Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The beauty of the flowers and the history of those gone before us...

Up late then Coffee at McDonalds. From there stopped at Ralph’s and he will come over to have me replace the idler pulley on his car. Margaret called this morning and asked me to wait a little before coming over to make bread as she needed to to to some appointment this morning. Margaret called, I went down and we mixed up the zucchini bread together and then she stuffed it in the oven... I got home and called Ralph and over he came. I took off the old idler pulley and put the new one on and it bound up so I took it off and compared the two and the new one didn’t have the relief that it needed to clear the phenolic body of the idler. We went back to AutoZone and they only showed the one pulley so then off to Napa. Ben pulled the right one off the shelf, gave me a dealership discount and we got back to my place where I installed the idler and the new serpentine belt for Ralph. He is gone now to see if the Alternator is too noise, it is also a Napa part. I just finished reading Leann’s blog, found it to be interesting and I see some budding thought patterns emerging that could prove for interesting reading... Don’t sell yourself short Leann, you are very capable and I can only imagine some of the experiences you’ve had... especially where you work. Cathy, I checked, but your blog seems to be parked for the moment... come on girl, get busy and update... I gotta know how thing are going in ‘bama’ land. Yesterday proved to be a very nice afternoon... at the moment, I shall leave it at that and perhaps later the mood will move me to elaborate but for now, you may wonder.
Ralphy called me again this afternoon and asked if I were home... I said no and he says I know, I am in your driveway... evidently he went to Napa again and asked Ben to listen to the noise and Ben said that the alternator has a bearing out.
I told Ralphy that we would pull if off after coffee in the morning and I will run him down to Napa to get another one.
I went to Walmart this afternoon and dumped $137 bucks.  Got some things I needed and some things I wanted... problem is the things I wanted outnumbered the things I needed... Oh well, so goes life a bachelor.
There was a note on the front door from Omar, he told me that he is taking Achmed to the bus depot.  My thoughts are that Achmed is taking off... lingering in the background of my muddled mind is "for how long and where"????  I have the beginnings of a thermal migraine... damn arabs.
Y'all have a great night and I will think up something for the 'morrow.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Weather you disclose or not, it's nice to hear you had a good time yesterday :-)