Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday came and so did my sore foot and my new Comcast cable modem... Yea!!!

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... my foot hurts today. Called Dr. Thayer’s office and set an appt for tomorrow at 2pm to have him check this foot out. I decided to try a Comcast cable modem as Peak said that I can suspend service with them and retain the ability to return should I not like Comcast cable service. I am currently on the phone with a Comcast tech, setting up the cable modem. Got it up and running now, but my router is out of the loop for the time being. Instant Messaging with Lollie now, sent her Stuffit so she can open stuffed files. Been emailing with Randall Gordon for a bit right now. There is no doubt that the cable modem is a lot faster... should have done this a long time ago.

No comments: