Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

God's day... raining, wet and holy.

Well, Saturday was a fair day, it started out normally with the usual coffee at McDonalds and then Del offered to take me to breakfast so off to AppleTrees we went.  It was a good time.
The rest of the day was basically spent nursing my right foot and watching a lot of TV... a waste of my time to be sure.  Sorry folks there is no Saturday post from me.
____________________________________________________
I can’t believe it... up at 5am. Last night was a terrible night as far as getting good rest goes... dreams and toss and turn all night long. 5:30 and I decided I might as well head down to McDonald's and get some coffee. At McDonald's there are two distinct groups that come to coffee, those who arrive at 5am and then those of us who appear around 6am or after. I was able to see both of them for a change... rarely do I rise before 6 or 6:30. This morning was definitely different. I can’t even blame Omar for it. It’s raining now and has been since I got up. I don’t know how long it is supposed to last, but it is welcome for now...

No comments: