Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Sunday of sundry events...

It is 7am and now Coffee at McDonalds. After that, to Roths for some cottage cheese and a gallon of milk. Watched the race and Dale Jr. finished 4th behind the winner Jimmy Johnson. Good race and I thought that he had a winning car but I guess it wasn’t to be. Today is a nice day weather wise but I really don’t have much that I need or for that matter even want to do today. Cathy, you are right, it was Jimmy’s day again... sure seemed like Jr. had the car to beat but in the end it just wasn’t to be. Leann, you’ve been noticeably absent lately... is your shoulder bothering you or are you hiding?? I think I will go sit on the lawn in a nice chase lounge and read the Roths ads for awhile as the fresh air would feel good. Later my friends...
I was setting and enjoying life and Ralphy calls and needs help to replace a serpentine belt on Rhea’s Chevy Prizm... They have the belt, but the diagram is either wrong or the belt too short. I went over and after about 10 minutes, decided we needed to check with AutoZone and see if they gave us a belt for a Prizm without AC. The parts guy checked and we had the only belt offered, but we found out that the store manager had given Ralphy the wrong diagram... after looking at the computer picture of the pulley arrangement, we printed out the correct one and went back to the car... With the correct information you can generally fix just about anything... the belt was installed in less than 5 minutes... That goes to show you that positional authority doesn’t necessarily equate to intelligence... case in point... Home again now and having a Corona... anyone out there want one??

No comments: