Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A dreary Saturday for the moment...

Coffee at McDonalds then down to the Saturday market which proved to be a rather large waste of my time. I got $60 out of the bank just in case. Back home now, sprayed down the shower with bleach and sprayed the curtain on the garage floor before I will wash it. I have a load going now in the washer. Today is starting out overcast and on the cooler side. I don’t believe that there is any inclement weather predicted, but it will take a bit for this overcast to burn off. Lots of garage sales signs around town so maybe I will hit some of them later. I’ve not talked to the girls this morning or even last night... decided to take the evening off and watch SmackDown. Nick called and he and a friend have found a nice house to rent so that will get him out of his mom’s place. He also informed me that he is once again unemployed. He says it is a pre winter drawdown but as with most of Nick’s stories, it always favors him. I don’t know what I will do for most of the day, I might do some more pressure washing or perhaps I won’t. Nice thing is that I can make what ever choice I want. Omar is back now, I saw his little slipper tracks leading to his sleeping area so I must assume that he is still asleep. Might be a good chance to sneak up on him... or not. I will add to this blog as the day unfolds. Take care and remember, I am thinking of you.

No comments: