Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Do or Die" day for the 'Republicrats'

Well nothing really exciting today, delivered meals for the third day in a row but have tomorrow off.  
I am excited about the debate tonight... If McCain doesn't show more than he has in the past, this could indeed be a 'death knoll' for the Republican Presidential hopeful.  Palin already buried herself so he won't be able to turn to her for any poll points.
Obama needs just to hammer home the Economic plight we suffered for the past 8 years (actually mostly the last 3) and he should but won't target the folks that were ultimately responsible for the failure of what most Americans thought were rock solid institutions.  
I believe, from past performance, that Obama definitely has the edge going in.  If he puts McCain on the defense, 'Game over'.
Omar is excited, this is his first election and he told me that he plans to stuff the ballot boxes... I didn't want to disillusion him so I didn't mention that we vote by mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am back home and doing pretty good. I haven't gotten on my blog yet maybe within the next couple of days.

Last night was tough. I spent half of it in the bed and the other half in the recliner.

I figured Omar would be excited about the hurricane that is named after him. It is around the Virgin Islands. No threat to us.

I will talk with you later.