Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No winner at Bi-Mart...

This is a beautiful day, some clouds and cool but a really nice day all the same.  
It started off with Coffee at McDonalds as usual then off and taking out meals to my clients.  On the way back to the Senior center, I stopped off at the credit union to consolidate some small bills into a larger one.
At the Senior center I turned in the baskets and then headed to Bi-Mart to check my membership number... no winner today.  Heading back to the pickup, I stopped at the dollar store and got a bag of mini tootsie rolls and a bag of atomic balls.  
Odd, Omar won't eat tootsie rolls, I asked him what it was about them that he didn't like... he says to me all straight faced and all "I know where they come from".. needless to say I didn't pursue the conversation.  Some folks are quite comfortable in their ignorance.
Cathy is having her procedure today in Birmingham and I will call her later this afternoon or early evening to see how she fared.  She's a tough old bird so I've no doubt that she will be fine.
Leann... gosh I feel terrible that I haven't been in touch with you for awhile... seems I am playing catchup all the time.  I can't do the movie thing this week, too much going on and got another run tomorrow for meals too.  We will go, I just don't know for sure when yet... forgive me???

2 comments:

Leann said...

Of course you are forgiven :-) I was just concererned that I had not heard anything from you. It is good to hear you are just busy and nothing is wrong.

I hope Cathy came thru her procedure with flying colors and she was able to find someone to help her out.

I'm with you on the Tootsie Rolls...ignorance is bliss.

denny said...

Finally done with the deliveries and picking up the dog and a few sundry other things... Now for the laundry.