Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fog and Chilly today...

Coffee at McDonalds then over to Schwabs to check with Brandon and make sure my mini tire will be in then back home. Jacked up the mini and pulled off the LR tire. I will drop it off at Les Schwabs this morning. Put some stuff that was just taking up room in the garage out into the shed. I will have room for all 3 vehicles in the garage now. Foggy this morning, cold too. I am used to keeping my PU in the garage so walking outside to get it this morning was a little different, the windows were all covered in dew and it was chilly inside on the leatherette seats. I told Ralph at coffee that unless the sun came out I wasn’t going to put on his water pump today.

2 comments:

Leann said...

A flat tire on the mini? Or was it the spare? Hope you've allowed Omar out of the dungeon by now :-)

My car is outside all the time and it sure would be nice to have a garage to keep it in. When I was in Alaska I would have paid good money to have a garage. Frozen locks, landing on my fanny, and waiting for windows to clear was not my idea of fun!

denny said...

No, not flat, but it had a cut on the sidewall that I didn't feel comfortable with so I bought a new tire. The dealer I bought the mini from split the cost so that wan't too bad.

Alaska is one of the places I would love to visit, but never live in.

Omar is back among us now, he seems a little less obnoxious this morning, but that rarely lasts very long...