Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Consternation and frustration seem the order of the day...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... routine is boring but rewarding at the same time.
Raining now, I get wet with the folks that don’t have covered porches... good thing I don’t rust *grin* Stopped in at LinnCo and got the check for M Car Company and paid off the Mini. Stopped at the Post office after dropping off my deliveries receipt and got a ‘receipt requested’ envelope to send the payment to M Car. Called Justin and told him the check is in the mail so that is a done deal now. Went to Bi-mart to check numbers... a wasted trip. Back home now and getting things in order for the day. Instant Messaging with Lollie and trying to get her to send me a picture of her system permissions, but she keeps sending it small size and I just can’t seem to get thru her mind of how to see what is on the screen... She is stubborn and determined that she sees what is there but I end up having to call her and lead her by the hand to what I want. Anyway, finally got her squared away... it is often a chore though.
Leann, I posted on your Blog... I can appreciate where you are coming from, but don't let it overcome you... I meant what I said in the comments.  Chin up old girl, better times are a comin.
Cathy I've not seen anything new on your Blog... let an old friend know that you are ok...  I may not be there, but know that all my prayers and thoughts are with you...
Omar is in the dungeon, (as I promised Leann) he is banging on the cellar door in an attempt to get my attention and hopefully convince me to let him come up again... A couple days ago, I installed an overhead sprinkler system in the dungeon (Omar plays with matches) to prevent any unplanned tent warmings from occurring... Wonder if I should try out the system now??

No comments: