Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 27, 2008

I hate 'Ethanol'... mileage drop of 4.5 mpg

My little Toyota pickup went from almost 27mpg in town to 22 thanks in large to the mandated 10% ethanol that Gov klug required by law.  Asshole.  Even though it's proven to reduce mileage and power and destroy some engine parts, we still have no choice.  Talk about Government intervention... Again I say Asshole.
Lovely day, just really like the weather now and with the added benefit of being able to piss away more money on lousy gas... why, I don't know how I could stand to be any more pleased.
y'all have a good day!
After a couple of hours of stirring the pot of mental dysfunction that I meander thru from time to time, I decided that the day was pretty alright as a whole.  
Omar finally came back to the surface, hair (what little he retains) all amok with leave bits thruout.  I asked him what took him so long to come out and he mentioned something about a gopher hole and how there is another world down 'there'.  I definitely am going to burn that pile now.  
Perhaps a good tilling would be in order too and a bag or two of quikcrete.
I can't figure out how he got down there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you gas prices running? Ours are down to $2.37 a gallon.

You know it doesn't do you any good to complain. It just makes you feel better.

Love ya,