Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you Lord for this most beautiful day...

It is crisp, it is 'fall' and probably my favorite time of the year.  Coffee was good at McDonalds and the conversation lively.
Back home, time for hot chocolate and an English muffin.
I didn't get the lawn mowed yesterday, but today I will for sure (I think).  No, really, I will get it done today as I need to drain the hoses anyway so why not.
Omar did get the leaves raked up into a nice big pile he then backed off about 5 yards and took a running leap into the middle of the pile... I've not seen him since.  Can you burn leaves now??? (no, I would check on his location first *grin*)??

1 comment:

Leann said...

It was indeed a beautiful day. I hated to sleep through it.

As for Omar...surely a little smoke never hurt anyone? *grin*