Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It will rain... I am cleaning on the inside, nice and warm

Well after getting out of bed this morning and seeing the condition of the sky, I decided that this would be a great day to really clean up the house, knock down the webs, vacuum thoroughly, dust and generally do some things that I've been a tad lax on for the last couple weeks.
Generally, anyone that has been to the tent would tell you that it is in pretty fair repair, not too many tears in the fabric and not too many critters hiding in the corners.
Not too sure about what I will do after getting everything done on the clean the house front, but I am pretty certain there will be something.  If nothing else, I have some stuff on the DVR to watch.
Omar was up when I got back from coffee, he was doing a crossword by himself and arguing about whether he'd spelled a word right.  There was no one with him so he probably does actually 'hear voices'.  Funny guy.

No comments: