Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, October 20, 2008

A new beginning... at least for the week.

It was raining during coffee at McDonalds and continued for a little while during my meal deliveries.
One of my clients will probably be going into managed care as she is in advanced stages of dementia.
I am sure as time goes on, more of them will go that same way.  You can see them going downhill... some quicker than others of course.
My plans are to challenge myself mentally to keep the mind eating diseases away for as long as possible.
Omar sends greetings to all... good thing that I am relaying them as he could truly use a shower.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It was poaring down rain shortly after I got in this morning. Had to stop at the store on the way home to purchase some food for Tig or he would not have been a happy camper.

It is sad when dementia hits. To see someone you know and care for become someone you barely know and vise versa.

I am determined to keep my mind on edge so I do not go that direction. Crossword puzzles..love crossword puzzles :-)

Thanks for relaying the Omar greeting...I have a thing about smells.

Hope you've enjoyed your day thus far.