Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It was so very Foggy and cold this morning...

Thought you all might enjoy a beautiful picture depicting the time of year we are in... It's not local, but it is beautiful... do enjoy it.
I wished that I had put on a long sleeved coat this morning rather than the vest I wore as the weather really had some 'nip' to it.
I had 16 clients today and only one no-show.  I wish they would call in and tell us that they won't be home.  You package up the meal and all then traipse to their door, ring the bell and nobody shows.  Gonna sic Omar on em...
After deliveries, I stopped at the dentist guy and got some prices and was pleasantly surprised to see that I was eligible for 'Senior discount'.  Damn, it pays to get old...
I then stopped at Comcast to verify my normal bill and found it will be about 8 dollars more than I thought but that's ok.
Omar stole one of my old flannel shirts and said he was going kite flying?? What the hell could he be up to I wonder???

No comments: