Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, October 10, 2008

A nicer weather day today...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to the Senior Center to deliver Meals. After finishing the meal deliveries, I stopped in at home towne hero and had a turkey avocado sub sandwich with chips and a diet pepsi. From there, I stopped in at Safeway and refueled the Toyota to the tune of $33.15. After refueling, I stopped at the DMV and put in for the title change and specialty plates for the Mini cooper. It will take around 4 weeks to get the new plates... they are “GOMFWA”. Neato huh ??? I decided to call Lollie and see how things were going regarding the garage door... (They called last night wanting to know how to open it if the spring were broken and it was and they could not lift the door so they left the Lexus outside). They are headed back to the Bay area to enjoy Fleet Week during which American Warships will be on display and open for visitation.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I don't get the plates? I'll be obsessing for days trying to figure it out. *sigh*