Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Turtle soup would be clearer than the weather today.

Coffee at McDonalds. It was quite cold and foggy this morning on the way to McDonald's. Back home now and have the bedding in the washer. The mini is parked crossways in the front drive, I suppose the vanity part in me wants to display it to the passing people... I used to do the same thing with the harley after I had washed it. It probably is my way of compensating for having no one at the house to share with. That will eventually change. I was going to head to Creswell today, but after talking to Mike last night we decided that Sunday would be a better day to come down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I need to park my car in the driveway sideways too, because i just finished cleaning it up. I decided that at least I would have a clean car when I headed to Birmingham.

I can't park mine in sideways because Alan is parked there.

I too am also sorry that I took your picture remark the wrong way but I just am not having a very good weekend.

I haven't talked to any of my children as of yet.

Leann said...

You should be proud of that new toy you have Dennis. She's a beauty!!

It did not warm up much today but that is suppose to change as the week progresses. It almost felt like snow when I went to work last night. Just that blend of cold and moisture.

I always love when my car is nice and clean. I notice it even if no one else does :-)

Enjoy your day with Mike!