Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 3, 2008

"1" more day... are you ready??

Finally, the end of the electoral process is in sight.  How nerve racking must this be for the candidates and their families??  Can you even fathom the amount of '$$$' that has been spent in this election year??  Could you justify spending that kinda dough on an election??
While an enormous amount of money has been spent to basically change the face of Washington politics, how much change will we, the citizens of America actually see??  We vote 'Hope', and that is all we can do.
The weather is not too bad, a little warmer than I expected and perhaps even a little bit drier too.  Don't expect that to last too long though.
Tonight is 'bonus' night for me, I will be cooking a steak for dinner with some nice boiled potatoes and a fresh salad.  To top it off, my dessert will come in the form of a 3 hour special of WWE Raw... How good is that?? guess what.. no calories in that dessert.
Omar will be watching it along with me, but from a safe distance... he knows I like to practice some good old 'Choke Slams' on him now and then and has taken to watching from afar.  (Some Arabs are pretty smart).
Y'all have a wonderful day... Oh, Alabama, you have a great football team, can't argue that but your political stance is still Civil War era... Oh well... Cathy, can you believe that Hal thinks Obama is a Muslim??? how dumb.
May your wishes be granted  tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bama is ranked #1 since Texas lost to Texas A&M. That was a shock for Texas.

Poor Omar, do you abuse the poor little guy? I am sure he has learned to stay out of your way.

Enjoy the WWE.

Picture is coming in the near future. Stay tuned.......

denny said...

I don't abuse him, although the thought has passed my mind from time to time