Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 28, 2008

'Black Friday'... I actually did shop.

After rising late, really late, I went to McDonalds for coffee and the usual crew had alread come and gone.  I had my coffee and a few familiar faces showed up and some families with really obnoxiously loud squealing brats came in so I knew it was time to move on.
Stopped in at Roths and got some hot chocolate mix as I was out and picked up a small jar of unsweetened applesauce (to replace the oil) in my zucchini bread recipe.  I may make some tomorrow.
The sky was brilliantly blue this morning, but now the fog has taken over a portion of the sky.
Omar came out of the dungeon shortly after I got back home and offered to fix some breakfast... he had a bag and the bag was moving so I declined the breakfast offer and will ponder what may be in the bag and whether he will actually eat it... Fear is a good thing sometimes.

No comments: