Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Friends... whence have you gone??

The start of yet another week... the last four posts I put up have garnered '0' comments so I guess my readership has declined to nothing...
Even Omar has noticed the obvious lack of comments... Oh well, others have lives to live and I suppose I should get one too... perhaps it's time to kill the blog and let it slowly die and disappear as have so many other things... OR NOT !!!
Anyway my friends, the innocuous drivel shall continue for awhile until at least I've exhausted my supply.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because I don't comment doesn't mean that I don't read it everyday. So keep it going. I do enjoy reading about what is going on around there.

Leann said...

Ditto from me Dennis. I have tomorrow off so I'm hoping to have some time to update my own and catch up on others.

Hope you had a wonderful day.