Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need a new 'hoof', mine's broken

Happy Veterans day to those who served and those who've given the ultimate.
The parade will be wet and probably not too comfortable.  I will be here in the comfort of my home.  I applaud those who attend, your patriotism is appreciated.
My right foot is acting up again and I feel the need to perhaps have it replaced... unfortunately, that would likely make the problem worse.  I don't know where this pain comes from, it gives no warning of it's impending arrival and there is never any trauma involved, no discoloration or swelling or anything.
Omar offered to 'make the pain go away', it is the method that he may employ that bothers me and keeps me from accepting his offer... that and the glint in his one good eye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Veterans Day to you. I hope you had a good day and I am sorry to hear that your foot his bothering you again but cutting it off probaby isn't a smart thing.

Leann said...

Sorry to hear the foot is bothering you again.

Happy Vets day to you!!

No parades for me..much too wet.