Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lovely day and angry sky

Had coffee with the group this morning then about 8am, Del and I took off in his car for his Dr. appt. in Albany.  This is the day that he has the catarac taken off his right eye.
After dropping him off, I went to the Linn County Courthouse and paid the property taxes for the other tent.  I did it grudgingly and without any degree of elation or happiness... though the property is 100% paid for, I still have to rent the place from the State of Oregon under threat of losing it should I default in payment...  I will be happy to finally sell it some day.
Del did well and was in good spirits as I picked him up.  We stopped at a store in old towne Albany and looked around for a bit then headed back to Lebanon.  I dropped him at McDonalds then got my pickup and came home.
My dear friend Cathy Taylor called shortly after I arrived home to inform me that her daughter, Christy, finally had the baby... a large child by any standard at 9+ lbs and over 21" long... no wonder Christy wanted to get it out.  Congrats to both mother and Grand Mom...
Omar is absent today, there was a trail of chestnut shells leading to the dungeon so who knows what mischief he might be up to...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Ohhhh....that is so kewl that Christy finally had the baby. I'm sure she was relieved, as I'm sure grandma is.