Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 14, 2008

The 'End' is often the 'Beginning'

The fog this morning reminded me of winter mornings on the shoreline in Norfolk, Virginia.  Having spent nearly 10 years in that area, I saw just about every kind of weather one would want to experience and some that I would rather have avoided.
The prediction is that the fog will lift this afternoon, but if present conditions are an indication of what's to come... the prediction would be wrong.
I had 12 clients to deliver meals to today and two of them, my Aunt and Uncle, were missing in action.
Starting Monday, I will be up to 15 clients again.  It tends to fluctuate depending on weather other routes get too many new clients or lose too many and the dispersion of clients becomes too uneven.
I will add 1 mile to the distance I travel.

No comments: