Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The main picture isn't far away...

It is blustery and cold with light rain at the moment, the morning seems to have digressed into a plethora of winter blues...
I had coffee this morning then went to Wal★mart and got some crackers and while there I noticed that they had some good healthy choice soup on sale so I bought 4 cans.
After I got home, I went over and helped Clynton a little bit loading some of their household items into a borrowed trailer.  Alonzo and Clynton's brother were there also.  They've since left to take it out to the other house.
Today will be an inside day, not much good going on outside except the 'Fall' weather which has abundantly made it's presence known.

No comments: