Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanks for 'Fridays'

Great day... I cannot say enough for it.  The deliveries went good, spilled bean soup on myself and had a no show for a delivery... I love it when a plan comes together.
Went to Costco this afternoon, drove over in the Mini and damn... that is a fun car to drive.
Finally found a GPS unit that I like and that will pair up with my phone so I bought it... it's a Garmin Nuvi 760 and a dandy unit too.
To use it in the Pickup, I will have to install a cigarette lighter receptacle but that's no big deal.
Tonight is SmackDown so my entertainment is lined up... no females to share time with so might as well drool over the hard bodies... NO you dummy, the Diva's.
Omar has taken up counting chestnuts... I am not sure why, but he's collected a goodly number of them so far.
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: