Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today, it is my privilege to feed the poor...

Well the weather outside isn't great but not too bad... still some low lying clouds/fog but that's OK.
I will work the 'Soup Kitchen' this afternoon to help feed those less fortunate than myself.  It feels good to give something back to those folks who are less fortunate than yourself.  I've never worked there before so it should be a good experience for me.
The picture I posted is my most sincere wish to all who might view this blog.  I hope you appreciate having your families near, whether it be parents or grandkids or a mixture of both.  It is a time of hope for all of us so look forward with an optimistic heart and remember to love others as you love yourself.
Omar made a brief appearance and mentioned that he was not going to be with me for the Thanksgiving holiday... I can't help but wonder where he might be spending it.
Happy Turkey day to you All !!!

No comments: