Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No Monday and very little Tuesday...

Unfortunately, Comcast, here in Lebanon suffered some problems Monday..  I noticed that after having lunch with Leann, I got home and was unable to log onto the internet...
I won't bother with details but I will tell you that after much effort both on the tech's side and my side, here I am back on and it took a little over 24 hours to do... That included a trip with computer, to Corvallis Mac store where the iMac got a clean bill of health, the deal was to make sure that it didn't have problems and so I felt good about that.
A stop at Comcast in Lebanon and hooking it up to their system yielded negative results too so then back home... I took my time and hooked everything back up and that 'What the hell' and clicked on 'Safari', my web browser and to my astonishment, it hooked right up... I like magic... on a stage or a floor show, but not in my home...
But it's up and running now and seems good so I guess that is all that can be expected.
Omar has been busy with a puzzle... I don't think it helps that he can't read and it's a crossword puzzle... sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Csn you check mine out. I still can't get a connection. Alan's does okay but mine, who knows. I am going to try and get someone to look at it this weekend.

You haven't taught Omar to read. What kind of room mate are you.

Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with Melissa.