Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

"Christmas Eve", a most wonderful time of the year...

I awoke early today, about 5:20 or so.  No particular reason that I could put my finger on, so I have attributed it to having gotten a really good nights sleep.  It doesn't happen all that often as I suffer from 'sleep apnea' and cannot tolerate the cpap machine.
It is warmer this morning, and wet, very very wet.  There is still remnants of snow in the surrounding foothills with more predicted for the Northwestern part of the state... Portland will long remember this winter me thinks.
Fred and Dorothy are hosting a little pre christmas get together at their place this afternoon so I will drop by there for a little bit.
Not too much planned for today, I will likely go to Shari's and get a gift card for Melissa, I have no idea what she might like other than that...

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's good to hear you slept well Dennis. I've been told if you use the C-Pap machine regularly you actually get used to it. My brother agrees with you tho :-)

I'm betting Portland will no longer complain about the little bit of snow they may get each year compared to this one.

Hope you sleep just as peacefully tonight and may Santa bless you in whatever way you need.