Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Extreme cold can be and is painful...

This morning's venture into the realm of mother nature proved to be anything but a pleasure.  It was 14˚ when I got up to go for coffee.  Even gripping the steering wheel of the Pickup proved to be uncomfortable as I wasn't wearing mittens or gloves.
After coffee I shagged it down to deliver meals and was scheduled at 22 (the most of any of the routes).  During the course of running the deliveries this morning I had two clients cancel and another was a no show.  My route should now even out at 19 or 20.
It is beyond being beautiful today... I believe that the colder it is outside, the bluer the sky becomes.  Makes me happy to be alive and chases any doldrums right out of the picture.
Leann, Cathy got back yesterday but her computer router seems to be on the fritz so we won't see an update for her for a bit.
You are off today so what are you planning???

No comments: