Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells. Camels in the Snow...

I awoke to the beauty of a white lawn and streets that are eerily quiet with the blanket of snow.
I tried out the traction this morning on the empty streets and that is always fun to do.  It amazes me though, the number of people who don't know how to approach driving in the snow.  I didn't see any accidents but am pretty sure that there will be several.
I've paid my bills so now must see what remains in the coffers to support my habits till the next payday.
I am instant messaging with Leann at the moment, a fun thing.
Omar doesn't know what a 'Stallion' is Leann.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Dennis,

You are correct in stating that people just don't know how to drive in the white stuff. Thankfully my commute home was a safe one.

Tell Omar he needs to learn how to google things. :-) Do you dare allow him access to the computer?

denny said...

Hmmmm you suggesting that I let Omar near a computer is about as sensible as me cleaning out the garbage disposal with my hand while it's running... a certain recipe for disaster... I choose to keep the little bugger clear. Remember the vacuum cleaner deal???

Leann said...

LOL...I do remember the vacuum cleaner debacle. What was I thinking? Perhaps picture books instead?