Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Just another day... no snow ~ yet...

Coffee and deliveries... ho hum.  I had expected a little bit more from the weather/storm front, but it seems that Portland and such got the most of it.
I haven't totally discounted it yet, but I've yet to see it too.
If the weather is at least dry on Christmas day, I will take out the Mini and Leann and I will go see a movie and maybe have Christmas dinner... something that friends should probably do more often... as lives become even more complicated, free time seems less available and the cost of entertainment is hard to justify.
One of the advantages of not having a significant other is you basically only have to worry about your own expenses except of course during the holiday seasons.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good morning Dennis,

Well I'd say we got our snow wouldn't you? I'm not sure I'm getting to work tonight. Checked on chains and they are much too expensive for me to fork out right now. That's provided I could even get out of the apt complex to get them! It was a fight to get out last night and with it being even more snow today, I'm betting I don't even get to work tonight.

Hope your day finds you happy, healthy, and safe. Enjoy the snow!!