Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Nature's quilt of quiet and warmth...

I knew last night before retiring that it had snowed... not a lot, but an inch or so.  It was what I expected to see this morning when I arose to prepare for the day... I also knew that we wouldn't be delivering meals again today.  I've made my client calls so that is done
Not too sure what the day will bring, I don't have much to do but noticed dusty conditions in the bedroom on my furniture so will likely run a rag over it.
Leann, so you don't think you will make it to work eh??  As far as the price of chains go, if you look around, you can find some that would be pretty inexpensive, they aren't the typical tire chains, but would be great for the little bit you might need them...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hopefully I won't need them soon. I'm hoping the weather gets back to 'normal' for this time of year even tho I've greatly enjoyed the snow. And if I didn't want to go places I'm sure I'd still like it just fine.

Going to dinner in the Mini sounds like a treat. I'm betting it's a pretty fun car to run around in.

I did make it to work tonight, as most of the snow had melted by the time I got up. We'll see how much fun the roads are in the morning as it's close to freezing.