Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday morning... more of the same

It is odd, to go to coffee at McDonalds and realize that Harold and Marilyn won't be there... Yesterday, Harold was served a 'No Trespass' order by McDonalds via a Lebanon police officer... evidently he made contact with someone and it was deemed inappropriate... Odd, he is in his 80's and I think that there was an over reaction.
I briefly considered starting a petition to get the order lifted, but I truly don't know enough of the particulars to justify such an action.  I do pray that it is temporary though.
Anyway, most of the same gang was there so life will go on.  Our society, even though very permissive in many areas, is still very conservative in others.  One can never be too careful of their actions and the things they say.
It brings to the fore front of my mind how vulnerable we actually are and often times it is only the perception rather than the actual that convicts us.  I don't like the direction the world is going.
Very windy out this morning.  Not too much dampness, but some for sure.  I only plan to do some laundry today, and not too much of that.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I agree. Our society has become one that you have to watch very closely what you say and do and make sure it is 'politically correct'. In many ways we are not as 'free' as we believe ourselves to be.

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your day.