Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ho hum...

Not too excited about today... Del sent me home with a chunk of ham that he had cooked with the expectation that I would use it to make some gravy and have it over some of my home made biscuits... actually not my recipe, and I've only made them once but they did turn out great...
I have a load of laundry in the dryer to fold and absolutely nothing else on my plate for today.
Nice list Leann... all very good goals and I will be rooting for you on each and every one of them...  (Tice's should be 'Ticks').  I know, I hate it too... some call me the grammar or spelling police... I don't mean to be but that is what it is.
Shall I pick the '10' or will you??

1 comment:

Leann said...

Ya, I realized after reading it it should be Ticked, but I think what I really meant was 'Tic'd'. Just didn't come out that way.

Basically they are in order of importance to me, so the first 10 would be it.