Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Fog?? where...

Foggy this morning, foggy delivering meals, clear going to Albany, foggy coming home...
Nice day, but the evening was to say the least, extraordinarily wonderful.  The movie, 'Gran Torino' was exceptional and most certainly should get an Oscar and the Actor with the Oscar should be Clint Eastwood.
Dinner with Melissa was wonderful both meal wise and conversation wise.  We've been so very long in reaching this plateau.  I love her.
Hope your day was even half as good as mine.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ I'm thrilled to hear your date with daughter went well. It is always nice when you are on that even keel.

I very much want to see that movie, perhaps this next week some time, but I've not decided what my schedule will be yet.

Enjoy your Saturday. I'll be around if you want to chat on MSN. I've picked up a bug so won't be going to work.