Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just another day... no snow ~ yet...

Well, this morning I awoke at 3am for no particular reason then fell back to sleep and got up about 6:40 and headed down to McDonald's for my habitual coffee time.
Afterwards, I came home, cleaned up the kitchen stripped the bed, started some Oatmeal and hot chocolate.  
The plan for the day is laundry and perhaps dusting the bedroom furniture.  It is a dismal day, overcast but not yet raining.  I would almost pay for a peek at the sun... then I would bitch about it if it stayed too long...
I received a really nice candy thermometer from my Sis and bro in law as a birthday/christmas gift.  Nicest one I've ever seen for sure.
Also received a super nice birthday card from my sister.  Both my daughter and youngest son have offered up birthday greetings, but Sean is conspicuously absent in this event... perhaps he will call today.
Upon reflecting, I must again recommend to all of you to see 'Gran Torino' this is truly a moving work and one of Eastwoods best.
Be good today, unless you wish to misbehave and if you do choose the latter I hope it makes you happy...

No comments: