Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Surprised about the Fog??? I was too.

Foggy this morning when I got up, then I left the house for my usual Coffee at McDonalds. From there off to deliver my meals, the fog is still here but maybe not quite as thick. I have 18 clients today. Nothing special today, I did meet Kima on the way home, he is borrowing my big jack to change out the fuel pump on his pickup... it will make lowering the tank a lot easier. I like posting to my blog straight from the journal although it makes me alter my style a little bit...

3 comments:

Leann said...

The fog as cleared here. The sun is out although it looks like the fog may be lurking on the edges. It will be nap time shortly.

I love this state. Everything about it. It is so diverse and holds so much beauty. Perhaps I am a bit biased :-)

Anonymous said...

No fog here, just cold. We were in the twenties last night but oit will be around fifty and windy. The wind is what gets to us.

Nothing big going on this week other than doing so visiting with the family.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!

Leann said...

I love the picture on the masthead. Very pretty.