Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mid week and all is calm on the home front...

Well, I got up about 6:30 and got dressed then fed Ralphy. After that I opened the garage side door so he would be able to go to the back yard then went to have Coffee at McDonalds. Back home now and making some hot chocolate. I will probably have an English muffin also. It is a very predictive routine and one I likely should consider changing at some point. Boredom is a great incentive but I have yet to act on it. Hope you are all having a great day or at least have some plans.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

Enjoy your day my friend. I will be catching up on things neglected while in Eastern Oregon.

G'day.