Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little damp but Tuesday still..

Nothing very exciting happening today.  Did the coffee thing and the meals deliveries, but nothing stands out as exciting today.
The weather was quite 'un-winter-like' today... much warmer than one would have expected.
After deliveries, I stopped at LinnCo to talk to Molly about the odd behavior of the 24/7 click website yesterday.  She made a few phone calls and found out that there were system 'difficulties' yesterday and that they had to do a system restore...
Hi Cathy, Hi Leann and of course....Hi Omar.!!!
What a day, I hope something good happens today.
The new picture is awesome!! amazingly, there will very soon be a new resident and with him we rest our hopes of 'change' and hopefully a resuscitation of the grandeur that once was the U.S.A.  
Good Luck President Obama, I for one will be praying for your success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had some wet weather yesterday and last night. It is better today. Cooler with sun shine.

I started back on my walking this morning so maybe I will get back on track.

Have a great day.