Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wells Frago, here I come...

Man oh man has Philomath changed since the last time I was over there... I cannot believe how they changed the traffic pattern thru the downtown area.
Left Lebanon about 10am and headed West to P-town and got to the bank about 10:50.  The 'Banker' named Julie helped set up the account and explained all the options etc...
Melissa came in about 5 minutes after I arrived and in the mean time all the ladies at the bank told me how much they like her... That makes a dad pretty proud to know that his offspring is well thought of.
On the way home, I stopped at Emmons Meat market and dropped $30 on some salmon and buffalo jerky.
They are freakin expensive but I rarely stop there so this was ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know bu now that everything is to expensive. You can't hardly go to the store without spending a lot.

Enjoy the jerky. You only live once.

Have a great day.