Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Odd weather today, beautiful for a short time then "Fog".

After the usual coffee clatch this morning,  I went to deliver my meals and had 3 no shoes today... after returning to the Senior center, I was off to the credit union to cash a check and ask some questions about 'Bill Pay'.
Pretty much I've decided to give it a try for a month or so but my gut feeling is that I will probably cancel the service... we will see
I couldn't believe the weather... on the way to coffee it was cloudy but you could see pretty good, during coffee, the stupid fog rolled in... about the time I finished deliveries, the sun was out and blue sky was everywhere...
After being home for about 2 hours, the fog rolled back in...
Weird winter so far, we can only hope that it won't last too much longer.

No comments: