Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tis the Lords day, make well of it...

Sunday, raining and once again gray skies. I can empathize with those who are adversely affected by winter weather. Anyhow, Coffee at McDonalds then back home. I am making a cup of hot chocolate and will likely have an English muffin to complete the breakfast routine. I’ve almost decided to use MacJournal as the vehicle to my online blog as it would eliminate a duplication of effort... more personal thoughts will remain in my journal though... I’ve been reading in the ‘Readers Digest’, an article about the benefits of writing a “Memoir”. Perhaps someday I will...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hot chocolate sounds good. I will have to purchase some when I next go to the store.

There are personal thoughts that should remain just that. Why open yourself up to critisicm and the like by being too open?

So pray tell, what are the benefits of writing a Memoir?