Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Why should they feel priviledged??

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals. Stopped at LinnCo and got $40 cash. Beautiful day outside today, very crisp, but the sky is nice and blue. Tori told me today that I would get another client tomorrow, it will be on my route so no mileage change... On the way back home I noticed a DHS car run the stopsign at 7th and Walker so I followed the lady till she stopped and told her that I noticed and that perhaps she should pay more attention to the stop signs... So happens it is also a school crossing. Damn State employees think they are above the law I think.
I seem to be having difficulties in posting to this blog from my journal... It did work for awhile then something changed and I am confused as to what it was... I know for a fact that Google has changed the password length requirement and who knows what else... Change. -( not always good...
Time to shower and get ready for the evening.
Has some of the stew I made and am even more convinced that seeing the end of it will be a day to celebrate...
Been emailing with Dan about the problems posting from MacJournal to my blog.  He gave some suggestions and the last one seemed to work.

No comments: