Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Was there a yesterday???

I apologize for not posting yesterday, the day was mostly spent reading and listening to music and a little TV.  I did get on the computer but never ever thought too much about posting as the day was slow and I was even slower.
Melissa brought her new beau by about 6:30pm and visited for awhile.  
His name is Ermine and he is a couple years younger than Melissa is.  The lad seems to have a nice manner about him and has his head on straight.  He tends to be quiet spoken but at the same time well spoken.
He is attending W.O.U and is pursuing a liberal arts degree... he is a good dancer (theatrical) and Melissa tells me a good photographer also.
After they left, the evening drug on for about 3 days then I went to bed...
Today is yet another day of cold weather (25˚) this morning and now it is socked in with fog.  The roads were dry but slick in places this morning on the way to coffee.
After coffee I stopped and got the beans to make Ham and beans for tomorrow.  I will soak them overnight and start boiling the ham bone tomorrow morning.  It should be good, I will add a rue to it so that it will have a gravy.  I also got some cornbread mix for some biscuits.
Anyone hungry yet???

1 comment:

Leann said...

The rain comes down and the wind howls. Good day to stay inside I reckon.