Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Wind and rain and wind...

Early this morning along about 4am or so, the wind and rain was so severe on the side of the house my bedroom is on, I truly thought that it had ripped the siding loose and was rattling it around.  Honestly, I thought when I got up that I would see it lying on the carport.
Lucky for me though, it was just a very violent session of wind and rain and no damage was done.
Coffee at McDonalds and then off for the daily meal deliveries... I had 17 clients, two dropped off and one returned.
On the way back home, I stopped in at Stutzman stove and got a quote for the installation of a free standing gas stove (heater).  It is something I have considered for some time and never bothered to price out.
If I should choose to do it, it will have to wait for quite awhile as the expense is more than I could bear for the time being.
No news from my blog friends, makes me wonder if they are on strike...
Everyone enjoy the weekend and keep an upbeat attitude.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hey Dennis ~ Not on strike, just putting in more hours right off the bat than I wanted. I will be taking my laptop to work tonight so will try and get my blog updated then. Hope you had a wonderful day!