Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Such a gorgeous day... Mini time !!!

Got up early this morning then Coffee at McDonalds and after that to deliver meals as usual... I had 19 clients today and the Edwards decided to cancel so now will be at 17. I am going to go to Costco today and probably Fred Meyer too and see about getting another heating pad for the bed... Costco proved to be interesting, I did get some albacore and some peanut butter (not the tainted type) and managed to buy 2 pairs of jeans. The price was right and with luck, they just might fit too. I also got some Cheezits and a box of Wheatthins, one of my favorite snack crackers. A bottle of imported oversized stuffed olives manage to fall off the shelf and into my basket so I gave it a ride home too. Stopped in at Fred Meyer to see if they had the heating pad and they told me that it was a seasonal item and they no longer had any... Can you believe it “seasonal” for a heating pad??? So then I went to the electronics area and got a WII steering wheel and a new game “Call to Duty” which is a FPS game (first person shooter) about the world wars (past tense). From there, back home. Clynton came by and I gave him the T-shirt that I purchased in Daytona Beach for him... he thought it was hilarious. I wouldn’t choose to wear it at church. Getting close to shower time now so will send this post to the blog.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis

It sounds as if you had a fine day. It always surprises me the things that will hop off of a grocery shelf into those wiley carts randomly traveling by.

Enjoy your evening and your evening and your new game.