Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to the routine now...

Coffee at McDonalds and then off to deliver meals. Took John a t-shirt, he was wanting to pay me but I declined. 20 clients today, one of them was the final day for her so back to 19 tomorrow. I stopped in at Roths again and got some cookies and crackers and 3 loafs of cheese. Damn I hate it that they are closing. Weather is moderate today, looks as though it could rain later.

2 comments:

Leann said...

The economy is truly touching everyone. it is a shame.

Anonymous said...

When is Roths closing? Isn't that the store close to your house?

We have several store here that are closing or that is in the process of closing.

I'm afraid things are going to get worse. We all need to be thankful for what we have.