Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Presidents day, but we are still doing our thing at the Meals on Wheels center

Coffee at McDonalds then deliveries. I went to Comcast and got a couple of the converter boxes then off to the Senior center to deliver meals. I stopped on the way home at LinnCo and dropped off the letter for Marilyn. Got home and hooked up the converter box for the bedroom set and after a little searching, got the correct codes and now it is fully functional again. Also reprinted a mileage sheet to include todays run... for some silly reason I thought today the center was closed... good thing I checked it out.

1 comment:

Leann said...

That picture looks like the OSU campus. Love it.

It has been pouring down rain tonight, which makes good sleeping weather for most, but for me, it is just soothing.