Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wet certainly does get old after awhile...

Coffee at McDonalds in the rain, then as usual, off to deliver meals to the indigent with a smile on my face and nourishment in my hands. Back home now, it is still raining and no particular let up is in sight. Stopped at Bi-Mart to check numbers but nothing good for me there, I did however, purchase a analog dial Taylor bathroom scale so will attempt to track my weight once again... that could go either way.
I've decided to share some pictures I received from a friend that are breathtakingly beautiful and I am certain that you all will appreciate the stunning photography that created these beautiful pictures... please, do enjoy them.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I love the picture Dennis. Beautiful.

I too am so tired of the rain. It is soothing to sleep to but when up and around it is a nuisance.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.